A Much Deserved Shrine to the Pink Elephants

1 Conversation

An elephant-shaped building
A shrine to the pink elepants

The elephants are elusive creatures. They appear when you least expect them.

Sometimes the elephants come wearing tutus and please us by performing the can-can, whilst singing 'God Save the Queen'. When they do this, it is done so as to slow down our internet connections.

Sometimes the elephants come to parties, where they make much noise and upset the entertainers by insisting on persuing a romantic relationship with them. When they arrive at parties, they choose to appear unto us as giant, sacred origami elephants, divinely crafted from newspaper.

Those who are confronted by the pink elephants have much honour.

This is a small tribute to these fantastical creatures, who bring us so much joy.

Acts of worship to the elephants may be posted below.

Pink be with you.


The Temple of Existentialism

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A1128953

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more