A Conversation for Zaphod Beeblebrox

A607727

Post 1

Jodie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A607727
Zaphod Beeblebrox. Semi cousin to Ford Prefect. Relationship with long-suffering Trillian (aka Tricia McMillan).
Zaphod, with more than his fair share of body parts, is badly dressed, bad mouthed, double-headed, has had an extra arm attached just below his original right one (he claims it improves his ski-boxing) and has an ego that could swallow Godzilla and have King Kong for afters.
Zaphod is a manic self-publicist, and is also terribly bad at personal relationships. He is thought by many to be completely out to lunch.
President of the Galaxy and successor to Yooden Vranx, Zaphod's job is not to hold power, but to draw attention away from the real source of it. Thus Zaphod Beeblebrox is one of the best Presidents the Galaxy has ever had, having already spent two of his ten years in office in prison for fraud.
Zaphod Beeblebrox is notorious for having run off with the most technologically advanced ship of its kind, the Heart of Gold, (which runs off the Infinite Improbability Drive, meaning that it passes through every single point in the Universe simultaneously) when he was in fact supposed to be launching it. Following a few narrow escapes from the Galactic Police, he may still be on the run today. And he probably is.


Key: Complain about this post

A607727

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more