A Conversation for Rock Monitor

Wow, that is some reptile.

Post 1

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

Gracious, those things remind of dinosaurs---but they obviously a lot smarter. I would certainly want to give those things wide berth--they look as though they could really do you a mischief and you wouldn't want them to take a dislike to you. Those komodo dragons have delivered a lot of bites on people. If they are that bright, they need more stimulation in captivity to improve their sense of well-being.


I prefer my reptiles to be on a smaller scale. This big they make me nervous.smiley - smiley


Wow, that is some reptile.

Post 2

Willem

Hi Elektra! I've seen these many times, and always appreciate the experience. Did you know before this that we have such giant lizards here in Africa?


Wow, that is some reptile.

Post 3

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

No, I had heard about the komodo dragons but I think they are Asian. but those rock monitors are really astounding. Thanks again, your painting is truly brilliant and the photo of one displaying was also striking. They were clever enough to live through the big dino die off.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Rock Monitor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more