All the answers are either:
- George Harrison
- John Lennon
- Paul McCartney
- Ringo Starr
This quiz contains no trick questions about fifth Beatles who left before they were famous.
- Which Beatle for most of his life celebrated his birthday on the wrong day?
- Which Beatle's mother was told he would die by the age of 6?
- Which Beatle's first name is 'James'?
- Which Beatle had such a middle-class upbringing he even had his own pony?
- Which was the first Beatle to leave the group?
- Which Beatle was abandoned by both his parents as a child?
- Which was the least successful Beatle in the 1970s, with his most popular song only getting to number 6?
- Which Beatle was not allowed to play on their first single, 'Love Me Do'?
- Which Beatle was described an education debate in the House of Commons by Tory MP Charles Curran as being 'in a pathetic state of near-illiteracy [who] picked up bits of Tennyson and Browning and Robert Louis Stevenson while listening with one ear to the football results'?
- Which Beatle does Douglas Adams mention three times in Life, The Universe and Everything?
- Which Beatle hated the sound of his own voice and regularly wanted it to be distorted?
- Which Beatle started a film company?
- Which Beatle married a Bond girl?
- Which Beatle regularly performed with the man who composed the music for the sequel radio productions of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
- Which Beatle was behind the first benefit concert of the modern era?
For the answers, find a Beatles picture below and click on it!