Video: A Summer in Black-and-White

1 Conversation

A Summer in Black-and-White

Gregor by Cactuscafe

They've been doing it all summer: making black-and-white photographs and sending them in. We'll keep doing it: monochrome gives us a different way to look at the world. Here is a slideshow for your enjoyment. Call it our first exhibition.

Early reviewers had a complaint:

Dear Mr so called Editor, I wish to complain in the strongest possible way about your recent video. How shocked was I to be confronted by a full colour photograph whilst trying to enjoy a monochrome binge? This is clearly in breach of several international laws and conventions and I expect you will do the honorable thing and go live in a slightly damp cave on some uninhabited island somewhere not very nice, there you may satisfy your dubious proclivity for coloured images to your black heart's content and never upset us monochrome lovers ever ever again! I shall take a breath now.

Yours

Disgusted from Evesham (Freewayriding, of course)

Click here for the video, or watch the embedded version in your Pliny-skin page.


Dmitri Gheorgheni Archive

Dmitri Gheorgheni

09.09.19 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A87947518

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more