This is the Message Centre for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Amy P's NaJoPoMo 2012--November 24

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Woke up voiceless again this morning, and felt like I'd been hit by a trucksmiley - groan So, needless to say, I didn't do all that much today (though I did make a point of doing 1 load of kids' clothes and 1 load of adult clothes, since we were nearly out). Poor Notepad threw up twice right before bed, and I vaguely remember PaperKid waking me up in the middle of the night last night (and my muttering that if she hadn't needed to wake me up, since she didn't throw up and thus didn't need help cleaning up)--though she's been perfectly fine all day today. My voice has returned more than it had yesterday--most likely because the faucet has switched to running out my nose instead of down my throat. I'm hoping I still have a voice tomorrow, when I get up, and that the fatigue goes away. Sinus pressure leaving would be nice, too, but I did go get some decongestant today (not the good stuff, as I didn't go anywhere with a pharmacist, but the other stuff generally helps some--my sinuses aren't solid yet, anyway) and, as it's that certain week, I'm taking ibuprofen, as well, though not as much as usual, because I've not been really cramping this month.

Oh, well, if I have to feel rotten, at least it's not digestive issues. And wearing myself out over the baking likely didn't help much. I just hope the voice issues are sorted by the time the weekend's over--can't really help teach if I can't talk, and there's only so much copying and such to be done, where speech doesn't matter.

I think this is the most I've written for awhilesmiley - huh Not bad for spending nearly the whole day on the couchsmiley - laugh

Post 2

Peanut

oof, that is not nice a certain week and a bug smiley - sadface I hope you are feeling better soon smiley - hug

Post 3

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

[Sends a smiley - doctor and a smiley - nurse to Amy's house with chicken soup and some mufflewhumps]

Post 4

Titania (gone for lunch)

(smiley - strawberry)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more