Galaxy Babe was created on 19 May 2000, however, the person who created Galaxy Babe is real, these people can testify to that, 'cos they've met me. As of November 2012, I am a Guide Editor of h2g2.
This is the most exciting thing I've seen since Halley's Comet collided with the moon!
- Homer Simpson
Douglas Adams inspired me to write: 278 solo to 16 July 2018. I was awarded "Entry of the Month" twice, for Shot At Dawn in June 2008 (which I wrote for my father), and The Nerja Caves in December 2010. h2g2 Calendar
|All GB Entries||Subbing||The Post||Handy|
(278 solo to 16 July 2018)
|Special Character Codes in GuideML||Astronomy links||Editorial Feedback||Heidi Laura|
|Entries I've Subbed|
(700 to Sept 2018)
|English Usage in the Edited Guide||Scout Rec/s||Curators||A665417|
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference
- Reinhold Niebuhr - The Serenity Prayer
The Universe is infinite, composed of many worlds and animated by common life and common cause.
– Giordano Bruno – On the Infinite Universe and Worlds (1583)
For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.
- Vincent van Gogh
There are only two ways to live your life: one is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as if everything is a miracle.
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
What is the purpose of life? To be the eyes and ears and conscience of the creator of the universe.
- Kurt Vonnegut (1922-2007)
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
- Robert A Heinlein
Be a good human being, a warm-hearted affectionate person. That is my fundamental belief. Having a sense of caring, a feeling of compassion will bring happiness of peace of mind to oneself and automatically create a positive atmosphere.
- Dalai Lama (1935)
All of mankind's history is basically personal experience written down. - Galaxy Babe (July 2007)
'If we were all astronomers, there'd be no more war.'
– Will Hay (1888-1949)
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|Here is a pretty star pic for you, GB.||4 Weeks Ago|
|Congratulations!||Jul 16, 2018|
|SQ and GB||Jun 15, 2018|
|BB & GB||Jun 1, 2018|
|Happy Birthday!||May 4, 2018|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- The Science of Pellucidar in the Novels by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- One Toke Over the Culture Line: Spiro Agnew, Brewer & Shipley, and Lawrence Welk
- Yves Saint Laurent - Iconic Fashion Designer
- Death by Slow Cooker: Possibility, or Sales Gimmick? With Recipes
- Queremos Ensalada de Taco: Taco Salad for the Masses
- Dark Entries by Robert Aickman
- Chavasse Park, LIverpool, UK - Urban Oasis an
- Man of La Mancha: Don Quixote's Musical Journ
- The Ultimate Illumination Entertainment Film
- The Black Prince's Ruby and some of the Misfo
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."