A Conversation for The Beautiful South - the Band

The Best In The Buisness

Post 1

mouseeeeeeeee

People at the moment seem to be obsessed with music by artists like slipknot, eminem, etc... this music is loud and violent but they all say but its good music the lyric have meaning. some of the lyrics may have some meaning, (if you can work out what they are saying) but none of them are as meaningful or as powerful as a lot of the beautiful south lyrics. the beautiful south lyrics are magical and really get you thinking, you can hear them, understand them and not blow your ears to bits with rhythemless 'music' however, why is it that all the other bands are famous, they ride on the fame and let everyone know that they are there. the beautiful south don't and that is why they are the best in the buisness and it is why the will always be there, reminding us of how life really is!


Key: Complain about this post

The Best In The Buisness

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more