What snack food lacks in elegance, it makes up for in convenience and mass appeal. Yes, but can it win a war?
Author: Dmitri Gheorgheni
The UN has an enormous mandate, seeking to prevent world wars and improve the situation of humanity in numerous ways. It technically has six main organs: the General Assembly, the Security Council, the Trusteeship Council, the Economic and Social Council, the International Court of Justice and the Secretariat.
Newest Edited Entries
- The Tootsie Roll Battle and the Chosin Few26th September 2016
- Main Organs of the United Nations26th September 2016
- Hadlow Road Railway Station, Wirral, UK26th September 2016
- Tintern Abbey, Co Wexford, Ireland29th September 2016
- Port Sunlight River Park, Wirral, UK25th September 2016
- The Children of James I20th September 2016
- Petroleum V Nasby and the Election of 186429th September 2016
- The Duality of Human Nature According to 'Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde'25th September 2016
- James VI of Scotland Inherits the English Throne12th September 2016
- Speedy Salmon and Broccoli Pasta12th September 2016
The h2g2 Post is all over the place, from Yellowstone Park to a British shipyard, from a back garden to outer space... We have fabled creatures and sneaky cats, twitchy philosophers and a hot new movie...come join us, and add your comments to the general confusion.
Posted to: next word game
From: United Friends of H2G2space
41 Minutes Ago
"A collaborative guide, one that was written and kept up to date by the people who used it, in real time, might be a neat idea. I just didn't really realise that such a thing might be possible in my lifetime or how powerful such a thing might be."
A place to share knowledge and celebrate the things you love by writing about them
We have the first snowflake. Now let's build a blizzard
h2g2 founder Douglas Adams
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."