Mathematicians particularly like to state obscure mathematical facts in terms of food. This Entry describes what they have to say about the humble ham sandwich.
The Cybernauts were not the only robotic foe that John Steed faced, but it was the Cybernauts that captured the audience's attention and threatened Steed and friends on three memorable occasions
Newest Edited Entries
- The Ham Sandwich and Pancake Theorems22nd August 2016
- The Avengers: Cybernauts22nd August 2016
- Sauron, the Dark Lord of Middle-earth15th August 2016
- The Peak District in the UK - a Walk from Glossop to Hadfield via Bleaklow15th August 2016
- 'On Air - Live at the BBC Volume 2' - the Album8th August 2016
- Tolkien's Elves8th August 2016
- Little Hagia Sophia Mosque, Istanbul, Turkey1st August 2016
- 'Minions' - the Film1st August 2016
- 'Antz' - the Film31st July 2016
- The Nazgul, Tolkien's Black Riders18th July 2016
- A87867652 - The Ultimate Marvel Film Guide: 1998-2004 7 Hours Ago
- A87876779 - 'No Man's Land' - a play by Harold Pinter 8 Hours Ago
- A811955 - Tintern Abbey, Co Wexford, Ireland 9 Hours Ago
- A87874311 - 'The Road to El Dorado' - the Film 2 Days Ago
- A87875941 - 'The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King' (2003) - Film Review 6 Days Ago
When you see how many bird pictures we've got, you'll all flock to this week's issue of the Post. But awful puns are not all we've got this week: the train metaphors have run amok, thanks to Create. We also have much speculation on rocket science, which we know you're all dying to know about. What else? You'll just have to take a look!
Posted to: Girls Vs Boys
From: Games Room
5 Hours Ago
"A collaborative guide, one that was written and kept up to date by the people who used it, in real time, might be a neat idea. I just didn't really realise that such a thing might be possible in my lifetime or how powerful such a thing might be."
A place to share knowledge and celebrate the things you love by writing about them
We have the first snowflake. Now let's build a blizzard
h2g2 founder Douglas Adams
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."