In the almost 400 years of New York City's history, many turbulent events have taken place. None, however, was quite as bizarre as a 20th-Century event set off by fashion outrage.
Author: Dmitri Gheorgheni
The daughter of Lord Byron was a woman who made a contribution to the beginnings of computer science.
Newest Edited Entries
- Brian Johnston's Corpse7th April 2014
- The Ultimate Disney Classic Animated Film Guide: 1937-19497th April 2014
- Candied Peel Made Simple1st April 2014
- The V-Force 1st April 2014
- Renaissance Aliens: Fazio Cardano's 1491 Close Encounter24th March 2014
- Class Segregation and the Evolution of the British Railway Carriage24th March 2014
- Bagels - A Simple Recipe23rd February 2014
- Model Railways - The Complete Guide23rd February 2014
- 'Past Masters: Volume Two' - the Album22nd February 2014
- Taiho Jutsu – The Arresting Martial Art17th February 2014
- A87825801 - Zeta Reticuli - Binary Stars and UFO Legend 11 Hours Ago
- A87826143 - Flash Gordon - the 1980 Film Yesterday
- A87827601 - Mad Jack Fuller and the Belle Tout Lighthouse Yesterday
- A87826486 - 'The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms' - the Film Yesterday
- A87821733 - 'Basil the Great Mouse Detective' - the Film Yesterday
How's the weather treating you? The Post has ALL the weather news: from the Sahara sand in Frankfurt to the cinematic weather apocalypse on your local big screen. Check us out!
"A collaborative guide, one that was written and kept up to date by the people who used it, in real time, might be a neat idea. I just didn't really realise that such a thing might be possible in my lifetime or how powerful such a thing might be."
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Co-founded by the h2g2 community, the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Foundation is an independent charity honouring Douglas Adams' memory by supporting people around the world trying to improve their communication skills, especially basic literacy skills.