The Menagerie

0 Conversations

The Addicts Bar/Tea Room Menagerie

This is the home of the animals of the h2g2 Game Addicts Support Group. Sometimes they appear inside the Addicts bar/tea room, but here is where they can rest without the risk of being hit by stray darts as well as fed and watered.

The Paddock

SheepHere you can find Hugo the smiley - and Dolly the smiley - . They are very happy together smiley - , and like to spend their days casually eating the grass. The sheep do not need to be fed, as they have plenty of food fresh for the nibbling.

Tottering around occasionaly is Opt's pet smiley - Herbie. The upkeep of Herbie is entirely Opt's responsability.

The Pool

Home of Steve the smiley - . Swimming in the pool is sticktly not advised. The game addicts will not be held responsible for any injury or loss of Researchers caused by disobeying this advice. Steve is the Body smiley -

Aquarium

Home of phin's fish smiley - These need feeding once a day, and cleaning out once a week.

Phin's Fishsmiley -



smiley -

smiley - smiley - smiley - smiley - smiley - smiley - smiley - smiley - smiley - smiley -

smiley -

Inside the Bar

A mouse.

A smiley - and smiley - are normally under the skirtting, but creap out when no one's around to eat the crumbs. Consequently they do not need feeding.

Gordon the smiley - lives inside the smiley - food machine. He is happiest when the food machine is used, as it makes him stronger. He is a very friendly and well manered ghost, and doesn't mind too much when darts end up being thrown through him. Occasionally Gordon haunts the toilet instead.

Andy smiley - also lives inside the bar. He likes to be tickled between the ears smiley - . Despite being supposed to like roots, shoots and leaves; Andy is also quite partial to smiley -


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A1075862

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more