The twin planets Cheese and Chips

0 Conversations

The twin planets Cheese and Chips circle the star MeatBall A dark brown star with undefined white spots near the center of M42.

The planet Cheese is populated with Lunches.

The surface is covered by table mountains topped with sandwich hills. The gullys bed strange rivers some white, some dark brown and some light brown and very foamy.

The whole planet uses the same time zone it is always lunch time, this has caused some problems in the past. Eventually even the problems decided to take a luch.

Most lunches are not so happy, or they are spilled as just lunch or they are ignored completely. This caused even happy to go on lunch.

Lunches protect themselves often by wearing a so called lunch box. They completely hide inside the box to protect from being squashed in the mean time.

Some play games as lunch break where two party's have to sit aside a table and try hard not to be eaten. They are covered by a bunch of fast food snacs hired in a nearby drive.

Others stay loose by joining an over lunch discussion while exaggerating their caloric value.

The only city on the planet is build with left over lunch boxes and good intentions.

The end of a visit to the planet will be an after lunch dip. This usually takes place between lunch and diner in the sea of the wasted foods.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A1101277

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more