Personal Space Workshop - Fonts

0 Conversations

Font tags can change text in many ways; colour, size and style. Here you can chose how you would like the text to look.

Size


You can change fonts to make them Big or Small.

To do this, you need to write

For example, here's how to write the following font sizes...
+3
+2
0.5

Colour

For tag uses, colour is spelt 'color'. Changing the font colour is similar to changing font size. For this, you put either the name of the colour or the hexidecimal code into the quotation marks. For a list the hexidecimal codes, see Web Safe Colours.


Here are a few examples of font colours....
R
A
I
N
B
O
W

Face


The font face tag changes the font style. There are many different fonts you can use, but the more complex ones may cause loading problems on some browsers. Consequently it is advisable to stick to the more well-known fonts. For example...

Arial
Times New Roman
Tahoma
Comic Sans MS

Combining Tags

If you want to make use of several font tags, you can combine into one single tag. Below is an example of this...

This font is sky blue, size +2 and in Comic Sans MS
Back to the Personal Space Workshop

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A1130211

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more