H2G2 Patent Bureau

0 Conversations

H2G2 Patent Bureau


This is the H2G2 Patent Bureau, ( Registered trade mark A1157861 ) The place to deposit anything nobody else seems intereted in. We will keep it safe, the Public Domain to guard the latent patents.

This is also an request for manufacturers. Have great profit by not using these donations as someone else already tried. Perhaps someone can start the first H2G2 factory for not making sporks.

We will create a collection of unused, useless or unusual things (to be added to the Public Domain).

Currently donated ideas:

spork
(spoon with cutouts to get rid of the juice, used as lattice utensol)

towel
(chinese high building, lost in laundry)
(Excuse me, not intended to offend any chinese tongue, just enlighting a match)

wheel
(rolling object with outer edge made of many little angles, aka circle)

process loop
(sequence of steps where a next step is in the sequence of previous steps)

Denial Of Service by a helpdesk.
(just to name one 'musoph(c)' the ManUfacturer of too SOPHisticated tools)


Before you post any invention make sure you read < A574021 > and < A142778 >

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A1157861

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more