I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!

0 Conversations

Everyone's heard of it, a lot of people love it, but some of us are just plain confused. Yeah, that's right, confused. About what, you say? We're confused about a butter-like product. The only thing is, it's not butter, the name says it all -- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!

Many of you may be saying, "Yes, we know, you already said its not butter, but what is it?"

Those of you saying that get the point already. That's great! Those of you who didn't say that, go away, because you're no fun.

Anyways, the whole question about this product is, as I've already stated, "If it's not butter, than what is it?" Well, I, Trillian, am here to answer that question....

I Can't Believe Its Not Butter, is....well...not butter, so scratch butter off of that infinite list of stuff it could be.

That's better, but it doesn't explain what it is...It's butter-like, which basically means that its kind of wet, it's substance is partially liquid and partially solid, it spreads easily on bread, and it's yellow. Also, one of it's ingredients is vegetable oil.

Well, the only thing that it could be now, is....margarine!

Finally, we've figured out the most important question asked in a kitchen or dairy aisle of a grocery store....I Can't Believe It's Not Butter is margarine.

Of course, now, since we answered that question, there's another one that will be asked. That question is, "Why couldn't they just call it margarine instead of confusing the heck out of their customers?"

*sigh* Oh well. I'll just leave that question up for someone else to answer.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A1310301

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more