CRITIQUE FUN RUN 3 and 4

1 Conversation

This Is Your chance to participate in the Critique Fun Run 3 and 4

Information on how it got started:
Field Critic FAQ
My Two Pennuth


Below are the latest entrants to the Critique Fun Run. There are four to choose from, all are requesting the pleasure of your company and your expertise and/or opinions.

These are the four participants of Fun Run4 - Started Sat.30th Oct.


They all promise to make you welcome


There were six participants in Fun Run3.

They still promise to make you welcome

You can run through them all, just choose one or two, its up to you - It can be fun helping others and you could make new friends along the way. The whole point is to enjoy something a little more serious and different from many of the fun forums available on h2g2.

If you are doing them all you could save telephone cost by downloading them and working offline as described on the Fun Run Front Page.

There maybe a text editor on the pages, (it is up to the individual entrant to implement) if so, you will be able to read and write at the same time. If it is there, it will be able to post straight to the review forum (Thanks Jim Lynn and Bruce) - it cuts the time it takes to do the Fun Run - Twice as fast as Fun Run 1 and less forums popping up on your page.


I hope you read the Fun Run Front page because it explains how to do it. So pistol raised -

Go to the first page of Run 4 and
Let the Fun Run Commence


Run3 is now closed although the links are still in place if you want to do it - just click on Poetic License

What happened on Fun Run 1 - Overview


Information on how you can enter a page in future fun runs will is found at the end of this fun run and your application will be considered


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Title
Latest Post

Entry

A161155

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more