A Plate of Chips (CAC Edition)

0 Conversations

Perculiar invention from the mines of Atral 4, in the Rank nebular. They were originally created to destroy the Farrks of Nippnip, their sworn enemies due to their poor hygene problems and bad tempers.

In some confusion between scientist/miners of Astral 4, the raw materials (a secret to this day) were thrown in to a molecular splicer, and became useless. Nonetheless the miners "bombed" the Farrks of Nippnip with this deadly and potentially devastating weapon, only for them to eat most of the weapon leaving only a circular disk which is easily broken. Apart from some indigestion and heart burn, the Farrks were in no danger.

Years passed, and many civilisations followed on from the miners of Astral 4 (apart from the Miners of Astral 5 for some reason, as they didn't like anything the Astal 4'ers did), and tried to replicate the devastating weapon... which turned out to be quite tasty. And then many years later a strange civilsation on Earth got wind of this (strangely this happened both before and after the discovery up on sampling it), but completely cocked up the materials that were mean't to be used... and decided to use potatos. Unfortunately as a food source it turned out to be not a very healthy one, as several very large plate of chip filled Farrks would confess.

As a weapon it is almost completey useless (though for some reason none of them used it as a method to incapacitate a population by stuffing them, apart from possibly a couple of civilsations based on Earth), but as many civilsations can profess A Plate of Chips has been found to be a very pleasant food source.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A17713802

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more