CROSSING THE BOUNDARY

1 Conversation

A Two Part Series for BBC Radio 4 Tuesday 2nd March at 11.00am; Tuesday 9th March 11.00am (2004)

Ever heard about the 'Ice Curtain' and how, overnight, it tore apart familes who lived on both sides of Russia and America's backdoors?

That, in part, is what this two-programme series, presented by Richard Creasey for BBC Radio 4, is all about.

Content

Click the Proposal link below for the original Crossing The Boundary proposal, and see the excellent Research Notes by Alice Jenner, a BBC Researcher/Producer working alongside Series Producer Mark Rickards in Glasgow.

And for the 'best fun' click to see the Photographs and listen to The Radio Programmes - which will be archived here after their March 2004 broadcast.

And please do ask as many questions as you like












Go to the BBC Radio 4 site


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A1957241

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more