Willow Appreciation Society

5 Conversations

Founders of
The BtVS
Admiration
Society


 
Welcome to the Willow Appreciation Society, a small group of Buffy fans who bow down to the gorgeous red head, the goddess of BtVS.

Founding Member
  • U516181

  • Ice-cream Man
  • U541442
  • 'Just Willow'

    Willow Rosenberg is played by the gorgeous Alyson Hannigan, who starts out life in Buffy as a shy little wall flower who still lets her parents bye her clothes, but as time goes by, she grows into a beautiful, energetic and powerful goddess (literally).

    'I feel like some part of me will always be waiting for you....'

    Things start to happen with our goddess when she starts dating the lead guitarist of a band, Oz, with whom she experiences her first sexual experience, however, they break up when Oz has an affair (of sorts) with a female werewolf, (EEWW!!!...Veruca, isn't that a nasty thing that you get on your foot) he does return, only to discover that Willow is the one who brings out the werewolf in him (and what an emotional scene from 'New moon rising'). It's also at this point that Willow realises that she's in love with Tara.

    'Hallo...Gay now'

    Tara is Willow's one and only, her soul mate, her anchor when Willow goes over the top with the magiks. She is so good for Willow, a love that many of us could only wish for. As Tara makes our goddess shine, so our goddess makes Tara shine, but then, in what is considered by many as one of the most emotional scenes ever in 'Seeing Red', Tara gets shot and killed by Warren (The Tara Memorial Club) and Willow goes completely over the edge and hunts Warren down, and in a scene that brings cheers of joy to us Willow fans, "She killed him and blooded up the forest doing it"...HOORAY!!!

    'Bored now'

    Although we will always bow down before our goddess, Willow's next relationship has left many of us in a state of confusion. I personally don't want to go into it, but Kennedy...I DON'T THINK SO... there's no way that our goddess would date a person like that.

    In conclusion, ice-cram trucks, Tara's hands, more ghost costumes and PLENTY of leather vampire action...WE LOVE smiley - love YOU WILLOW.

    Now that Talk Buffy has passed on into the never realms of reality, why not try the new H2G2 site
    Slayerville

    Bookmark on your Personal Space


    Entry

    A2111400

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Read a random Edited Entry


    Disclaimer

    h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

    Write an Entry

    "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

    Write an entry
    Read more