The Tale of Three Weapons - Chapter 10

0 Conversations

Swords

The Tale Continues

After these weapons were made, the forger put the excess zitheyn in his special safe that only he and his apprentice knew how to open. But his apprentice felt the first dark energy to ever be in that world. He became jealous of his master and tried to secretly make a weapon with the power of both weapons, so that he would become the best forger in all history. Then he thought, why stop there? He could be the best warrior, the ruler of the world! So his weapon became infected and lost most of its power, but also became connected by invisible strings to the other weapons. It was dependent on them for power.

But that night, he died from his evil into darkness. His weapon, a bow and magical quiver of arrows, were found by a simple peasant, who somehow mastered its power and became the spreader of evil in this world.

Before the apprentice died, he made it so that its power could let the wielder of the third weapon wield the others or die with them. If none of the three were wielded, therefore, although he was almost completely evil, with his last glimmer of good he made a way to destroy its evil for all time.

The Tale of Three Weapons Archive

Josh_Master_of_the_Staff

05.04.07 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A21408806

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more