Wonko Inc,'s® Universal Bug Spray™

1 Conversation

A nasty bug

Are you bothered by pesky bugs for every single waking second of your bloody bug-ridden life???1
Then maybe Wonko Inc.'s® Universal Bug Spray™ is right for YOU!!!
Guaranteed to work perfectly!!!!!
(That is, at what it's meant to do...)

Disclaimer: This product is not guaranteed to do anything whatsoever, in fact, it's more likely to transform the bugs into giant mutant monsters, give the user huge welts, melt the walls of your house, and many other bizarre things. Also, for the record, we're not referring to computer bugs. You, by purchasing this product, agree not to press charges for anything that could possibly happen from the result of its use, or even as a result of it being in your possession.



The cost is only smiley - !raised to the 67th...




Another nasty bug


Order Now:






This is a bogus order form.

(Haha fooled you)

Yet another nasty bug



Order Now



How many times has THIS happened to YOU???
I want my bug spray!




Batteries included, but rendered useless by being cut in half.
1We know you are... *waves hand* you want this product... badly...

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A2167148

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more