The Atomic Universe theory

1 Conversation

A long time ago ( and fifteen minutes before lunch time), a plain old ordinary high school student came up with a theory. Take an atom, any atom, and picture it's protons, electrons, and neutrons as each being a swirling galaxy. Any intelligent being above the Purple Squash People of Shangtie knows that space is big. Unbeilevably big. I mean you don't even know just how mind boggelingly big it is! You thought it was a long way to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space. So, if we take into account that atomic particles are actually galaxies, atoms are the collection of these galaxies and molecules are the collection of the collection of these galaxies, then it is safe to assume that space is a never ending cycle galaxies combined into atoms that are combined to eventually life forms, planets, and chewing gum.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A272747

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more