My new home in H2G2

2 Conversations



The font garden has a box hedge with a woooden gate round the edge and the 2 roes bushes in it seem to have purked up a bit they are doing really well for flowers this year.


There is a lage sign with the house number attached to the door,
this goes to my space, just how i set it up

24


well i couldnt be as luckly as to get house number 42 could i!



Inside I've finished sorting all the furniture. So here is a tour of my home, starting in the celler is my private labs, for physics type stuff though it seems to be getting more and more dominated by bits of computer and black-bords probibly coz i'm studing therioetica physics in rl.


Alex Porfir Borodin in a chemistry set
sorry once i get better at coding i'll put in a picture of my own

You may have noticed as you came in through the front door that on the ground floor i have kitchen food for the starving millions avalabel, tiny lounge but with plenty of setting and some storige. Also my study which containes everything that I could possibly need for academic studys.


Upstaires is off limmets, it includs my bedroom for nights that I make it away from black window.


Up in the attic I've biult an obsuvetry to watch the


Galaxies

thats about all at pressent, but i should be doing some more work on it as soon as i get chance.



Come and viset again soon.


Dusk


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A2793233

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more