Marriage Jokes

0 Conversations


Back To So Long, And Thanks For Laughing

Marriage Jokes


An engagement ringAt the cocktail party, one woman said to another, "Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?" The other replied, "Yes, I am, I married the wrong man."


After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, "You know, I was a fool when I married you." The husband replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice."


A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted." Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."


When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.


Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.


I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.


Losing a wife can be hard. In my case, it was almost impossible.


I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months -I don't like to interrupt her.
Bride and groom on a wedding cake
Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all.


My girlfriend told me I should be more affectionate. So I got two girlfriends.


A husband said to his wife, "No, I don't hate your relatives. In fact, I like your mother-in-law better than I like mine."


A man meets a genie. The genie tells him he can have whatever he wants, provided that his mother-in-law gets double. The man thinks for a moment and then says, "OK, give me a million dollars and beat me half to death."


How do most men define marriage? A very expensive way to get your laundry done free.


A man said his credit card was stolen but he decided not to report it because the thief was spending less than his wife did.


The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.
A family
First guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"smiley - angel

Second guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive."


Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are beautiful!!!

So Long, And Thanks For Laughing

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A311879

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more