Escape Pod Dreams - 91

1 Conversation

Escape Pod Dreams, the 'Hark, the dog doth bark!' Issue

The New New blob

Anyone who reads anything I've written outside of PR is aware of the majority of my 'pet peeves'. I know it is arrogant of me to believe that the world would be a better place for all concerned if there were more people who thought like I do. On the other hand, half the businesses on the world stock exchanges would disappear if that were true. I am ambidextrous on that thought. I work in a place that is an essential industry for many reasons, yet I can't help believing that there are many better ways of doing things... Like paying a bit more so that they can actually train people to think... instead of having overpaid supervisors and lead people wandering around trying to do damage control... after the fact.
What is the point of feeling superior to animals or anyone else, if you can't pull your head out of your rectum and actually THINK?

The New New blob

More horse pucky I'm tired of:

1. 8:57 AM
Drivers
by
Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning

2. 9:57 AM
Interior Decorators and Building Managers
by
Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

3. 10:57 AM
Trash bins
by
Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

4. 11:57 AM
Parents and Politicians
by
Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

The New New blob

The Escape Pod Dreams Archive

(tonsil revenge)

04.11.04 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A3217745

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more