Agony Aunt

0 Conversations

Dear AA,

How much is too much? How many people should you talk to online at once? How many 'puters is too many to have going at once? How many vehicles can you have in your home before it becomes a health hazard? Is there a limit to the number of women you can cyber-date? Can you have enough mobile phones?

*Signed*

A possibly obsessive personality

Dear POP,

It sounds to me as if you might have yourself a bit of a problem. Though I would not necessarily worry unless you found yourself running in circles without ever getting anywhere. As long as you can keep straight just who it is you are talking to then the online chats and dating should be fine. You need to begin worrying when you find that you cannot remember whom you told what to and when. When it comes to the amount of vehicles in your yard and them becoming a health hazard, that is up to your neighbours. When they feel you have too many, they will let you know by threatening your health and very possibly your life. This is the time when you need to begin considering getting rid of some of them. Mobile phones, now that is another thing all together, you have 2 ears... well, you should have 2 ears, if not then you need more help than I can give you. For this reason more than 2 mobile phones is useless and should be got rid of. Lastly the 'puters'... again as with ears, you have two hands and unless you are quite talented with your feet you should have no need for more than 2 'puters' so don't even try it, the result will be quite pretzeling and not at all comfortable.


AA

If YOU have a problem you wish to share with our Agony Aunt, you may
reach her by mailing Agony Aunt


29.05.00. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A343711

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more