The Hellequin

0 Conversations

Who they are:




The Hellequin (Old french name for the Devil's horsemen) are the scourges of Lantelotus, pillaging, burning and destroying anything in their path. They do not really care much about life, more about when the next meal comes. However they are not barbarians, they are intelligent killers1.

The Leader




The Leader of the Hellequin is a mysterious man called The Harlequin. Harlequin is derived from the word Hellequin so it is fitting. No-one knows much about the Harlequin, except that he is a good fighter and can be fair sometimes2. He is very cunning and can apparently change his personality3 at will.

Fortress




The Fortress of the Hellequin is called Domus Fulgur (Latin for House of Lightening) and is situated on top of a mountain. It has for many years been inpregnable but as no-one has challanged the Hellequin in years, nobody really knows how strong it is

Weapons




As the Devil's Horsemen, Hellequin ride on horseback. Their standard plan for attacking a small village is to shoot burning arrows onto buildings. Then they will ride in with any weapons to cleave, chop, saw and kill the enemy with.

The Hellequin


The Harlequin



(NPC's will be used until I get any more members. Please contact me if you want to join or go to the main page)


1Nice people, wouldn't you say?!2But not very often!3This comes in useful when infiltrating enemy strongholds

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A3781631

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more