h2g2 Post 17.07.2000

0 Conversations


Posted: 17th July 2000

A big 'Thank You' to all the researchers who came forward after last week's impassioned plea! We now have some new reporters who will, hopefully, be as committed to the POST as the basic core of us are. As with any 'newbie', a lot of our volunteers will need nurturing and guiding, which is partly why the POST is a little late this week. I am sure that, when we have them all trained up, you will start to appreciate just how brave they really are.

This doesn't mean that we now have a glut, however, so any of you who would like the chance to help are still more then welcome. We are still anxious to find a cartoonist, and also for more researchers skilled in the use of GuideML. Please do contact us if you can spare the odd couple of hours a week.

We are aware that the Frontpage is somewhat tatty at the moment. We are working flat out to sort out new formatting and gifs, not to mention trying to make it easier for you all to navigate but, to quote whomsoever... Rome wasn't built in a day... so please bear with us as we attempt to upgrade it.

With this in mind, please note that the POST will always be published on a Monday evening ( European Time) rather then on a Sunday.

This edition is huge, so I won't delay you any longer!

shazzPRME

  • 1-2-1

  • This week we interview The Big C.

  • Cambodia


  • This week: Angkar Thom and The Bayon.


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A396155

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more