Bellevue Learning Center

0 Conversations


NOTE: This article was written by one of the students I teach as an essay assignment on humor. Mr. Kim, if you're reading this, she meant this to be amusing, so don't take it too seriously! :-P
Procrastination

BLC


BLC stands for Bellevue Learning Center. It's a weird, scary place where they hide all the innocent students. They torture you by making you do work, saying it's beneficial. I'm no so sure. You also have to pay tons of money, and your parents don't know about the hiding parts. We aren't allowed to tell, or we'll get electrocuted. Sucks for us, but the teachers love it. What kind of evil is that?


If you want to avoid this place, you need to know what it looks like. It is an old, shabby, single floor building that has tons of rooms for individual classes. The teachers are all preppy and happy to see you, but they turn evil later during the lessons.


There's also this lady called Mrs. Kim, the boss of all the evil teachers. You have to be wary of her, because she makes you do extra work and will torture you almost to death. This afternoon, Mrs. Kim caught me wandering around bored. I was afraid that she would electrocute me, but my mom came along. They talked about how I need to read lots of books for my new school next year. She gave me a list of about 60 books and told me to read all of them. I thought she was nuts! But my mom liked the idea. Big surprise.


It's very important not to get caught by Andrea surfing the Internet. If she detects you, she will read all your e-mails, and what kind of embarrassment is that? Sometimes, if you're lucky, she'll leave you alone, but that's almost never.


Another important person is Mr. Kim, husband of the Mrs. He cleans the classrooms and makes sure everything is in order. When you get busted by him, he'll give you stupid assignments such as listening to music for an hour. Especially classical music, which is really not my type.


Anyways, watch out for these three and their old, shabby, one-floored building!!!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A396416

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more