The Rainbow Cottage

4 Conversations


Hi everybody!

Thanks for your visit. Make yourself comfortable in my beloved Rainbow Cottage, which is settled in the beautiful Village de la Vavoom in 1, Magnolia Lane.

There are several shops in the village; if you like to have a splendid cup of tea, then go to Mari-Rae's Tea Shoppe or visit Quaint Caress Beauty Shoppe running by Saint Galaxy Babe.

We also have a church, some stores and a library. Soon there will be an opening of The Crossed Purposes Pub.

You like to be active? Then take a golf course at The Grange House or go for a swim - you can choose between a pool or the fantastic Lake. Fishing is possible in The River Vavoom, which is running through the middle of our village.

Nearby there are other residents: Mari-Rae at Someday Cottage, Coelacanth at Riverside Cottage, Saint Galaxy Babe at Honeysuckle Cottage.

The Cottage


Isn't the Rainbow Cottage just nice? Thanks to Mari-Rae you can view it. I love the English countryside, it seems for me so peaceful, so calm...

Would you like to have some tea or coffee? There are always varieties of them.

And of course my homemade apple cake; I suggest to delight it warm, with a delicious vanilla sauce - the Austrian way - they call it 'Apfelstrudel'. Mmhmm, it's yummy!

Just tell your wishes to Mathilda, my maid. Mathilda is in her 50s, running my place here. As I'm terribly lazy, she is just a relief, you know.

Well, I just moved in, so please be patient with the surroundings.



The Verandah




As you can see, at the back side (the garden side) of Rainbow Cottage there is a verandah, overgroved with beautiful flowers and bushes.

A peaceful place, with some very convenient sofas, club chairs and one recamier, all in an Art Deco style. All over there are small tables and wall lanterns, which gives a very nice eye-friendly light.

goo button
Click to see this page in Goo!

CoelacanthAmy The Ant

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A412363

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more