Ashburn, Georgia

0 Conversations

My hometown, this is one of the most abominable hellholes in the United States, next to, of course, New York.

With a population of 15,000 (if we're lucky), I would wager that it's absolutely bloody ridiculous to have 12 gas stations, but we do. I guess now comes the time to write a food review!

There's a McDonald's, and God only knows how awful the food is there. Hardee's, somewhat edible food, employees that could make the Lord cuss! Pizza Hut, wouldn't touch that place with a guided missile from Russia. Our Shoney's may have edible food, but all of the chicks my age who work there are ugly, so why hang around there?

All-in-all, any self-loathing hitchhiker with 99 cents could get off a meal better than he's had in 12 millennia.

I see it as a run-down, small town that's not worth much. But it's a better home than some which I have known. There's a small grocery store owned by a redneck who takes pleasure in charging 16-year old humans unearthly amounts of money for a package of gum. Let alone what he charges for, say, a nice salami and a wheel of cheese.

If you plan on moving to Ashburn, I have two words for you--FORGET IT!!!!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A415919

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more