h2g2 Post 03.04.2000

0 Conversations


Posted: 3rd April 2000

Once more, it's me. Sorry.

As I write this editorial Shazz should be finishing packing her things ready to move to Holland at the beginning of the week. This week's edition is a little bit smaller than what you may be used to, sorry, but all I can say is thank you to those of you who write articles and send them in.


Finding something to write about can be one of the hardest things we all encounter. How many of us get diaries as Chrstmas presents, only to stop filling them in around January 12th because we've run out of things to say? But it doesn't have to be something amazing that we write, if it did I'd never write anything. We are all nosey by nature, and like to know what everybody else is doing, how they are living their lives. So come on and tell us, how are you living yours?


Pastey

  • 1-2-1

  • Well, we finally got around to grabbing Vegiman.

    Not literally of course. Well, not in public.

  • Take 5

  • The pick of this week's batch of new Guide entries.

  • Agony Aunt

  • h2g2 is not a 'normal' community, it doesn't have 'normal' problems,

    therefore a 'normal' Agony Aunt would be useless.

    Ours is far from 'normal'.

  • h2g2 Life



  • Once more, straight to the heart of any internet junkie.

  • The Boat Race

  • This week, or was it last, seen one of the foundations of British sport.

    No, not us losing again, we don't let anyone else take part in this one.

  • Arranged Marriages

  • No, this has nothing to do with any religion or life style.
    More to do with pointing out that there are some strange people out there.

  • The Think Tank

  • A central point to exchange ideas on articles.

    Whether you're writing a future Guide entry and want some help with spelling,

    grammar or content, or you have a few moments to spare and wish to proof read

    for a fellow researcher, this is the place.


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A468227

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more