A Letter from Vegiman

0 Conversations


Hi everyone, and congratulations to the The h2g2 Post on reaching its 1st Birthday. It doesn't seem a year since I got together a band of Researchers on a crazy idea of producing a weekly Newspaper.

I can remember it like yesterday, the way Mark Moxon said a big WoW on seeing the first issue. He and the team from the Towers, especially Peta, Yoz and Jim Lynn were a great support in promoting it.


I would like to thank everyone who contributed to its success. There are few of the first PostResearchers still around but praise must go to Pastey for his continued hard work, which ensured its success.


The Post Artist keeps it looking professional and all thanks go to Amy the Ant and associated h2gers. - Great Work


Shazz - Well what can I say. Her last email to me said 'What do you think of your baby now !'. Its no longer a baby, it's fully grown up and Shazz, you are its backbone. Thank you, every issue supercedes the last and its all down to your efforts and the time you have given up, which makes it what it is today.


Of course a big Thank You to all contributors and readers of the POST. Without you it would be nothing.


May the Post continue and prosper.

PostResearcherMD Retired

vegiman:-)


04.12.00. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A483095

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more