Agony Aunt

0 Conversations

Dear Agony Aunt,

I have a stinker of a problem for you. My husband has grown far too attached to a pair of socks with a picture of Mickey Mouse neatly embroidered at the front. He will not take them off under any circumstances, and they have got to the stage of living their own life. How do you suggest I go about prising them off his feet... I really can't stand to see those smug little eyes on Mickey following my every move!

Yours

Gas-Mask Gertie

Dear Mask,

What you need to do is purchase earplugs (so you can't hear the screaming socks), a crowbar and a pair of vice grips. (Make sure you have the washer filled, and the lid up before you begin.) First place the earplugs in your ears, then catch your husband while he is sleeping and hit him over the head with the crowbar to ensure he stays asleep. Next take the vice grips and grab hold of Mickey's nose. Once you have him by the nose, pull quick and hard, then run
as fast as you can to the awaiting washer. After you get them into the washer close the lid and place a large rock on top of it to keep him from escaping. You will find that once the offending socks are clean, they will be much easier to handle, and your husband will be none the wiser as he is sure to have concussion from the crow bar.

If this plan fails, why not purchase a pair of Minney Mouse socks and a clothes peg. This will give Mickey someone else to follow around with his smug little eyes and allow you to breathe easier.


AA


If YOU have a problem you wish to share with our Agony Aunt, you may reach her by mailing AA


24.01.00. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A494633

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more