The h2g2 Secret Service

1 Conversation


This is the Headquarters of the h2g2 Secret Service.

We here are responsible for the security of h2g2. Yes, this does involve holding detailed files on everyone here, but we don't read them. Except for the funny bits. And as for those spy-cams we've put on your user spaces - they don't actually have any film in them.


Assassinations


Kill people? Us? Good Lord, the very idea...! No, no, we're not that kind of secret service, we don't go around killing anyone (wipe the files, someone wipe the files) or things like that. Honest!


Official h2g2 Secrets


Please do not read these secret files unless you have the requisite security clearance.


Threats to h2g2


The following have been deemed security threats to h2g2's continued existence and must be closely scrutinized with utmost caution.


Departments


The Chief's Office


The office of the Head of the Secret Service, 'H'.


Q Branch


The tools with which our agents battle...er...battles on h2g2.

Only agents are allowed inside Q Branch.


Obvious Exits:


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A502255

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more