Poetry Woman!!!

1 Conversation

A member of the secret H2G2 organisation, C.H.O.P.P.E.R.S, Poetry Woman's most powerful weapon is her Poetry Beam. With the ability to be set anywhere from 'Lousy Limericks' through 'Vile Verse' and 'Revolting Rhymes', it even has a super-secret setting known as 'Pernicious Prose', to be used ONLY as a last resort.

Poetry woman is protected from her own poetry beam by the super-potent 'Forcefield of Literary Taste' -- a necessary precaution, lest her ears shrivel from the force of that terrible verse, and her brain implode by the sheer horror of the forces which she unleashes on the forces of S.T.U.M.P.E.D.

As an added measure, she throws the Shield of Dissonance with force and accuracy. Fortunately the Shield of Dissonance is part-boomerang and always comes back.

She is never seen without her valorous (if rather short) sidekick Haiku Girl and together they fight for truth, justice, and the H2G2 way!

Poetry Woman has elegant blonde curls, and is clad in red spandex, complete with a cape, and thigh-boots.

NEW!!!! See a picture of Poetry Woman here!!!

When not fighting crime, she lurks around the Guide in her daffy, but lovable Secret Identity, known only to herself, and protected from detection by the super-efficient disguise of wearing glasses.

Tune in again to hear more about this protector of the innocent!!!

NYC Student maintains a list of all heroes and villains.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A502732

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more