Agony Aunt

0 Conversations

Dear AA,

I have a terrible dilemma! I am not known for my culinary skills, but my 'better half' has invited 20 friends around to celebrate Mardi Gras and requires me to make 'pancakes'. I have little idea how to make these and absolutely no idea how to cook or serve them! Where can I find a recipe... failing that... why don't you come over and provide them for me!

Sign me,

Clueless


Dear Clueless,

Unfortunately I am unable to come over and provide them for you, but fortunately for you the recipe is quite simple actually. As the name suggests these are 'pan' cakes. What you will need is a couple of average size pans, flour, milk and eggs.

Mix the flower milk and eggs together in a large bowl and dip the pans into the batter, once battered take the pans and place them on the rack in the oven, turn the oven on 350 and bake for approximately 20 min or until golden brown. When done remove the pans from the oven
and place them on a large serving tray garnished with berries.

Once the guests arrive seat them around the table with their own large bottle of alcoholic beverages. Have the guests drink this first then serve them the pancakes...

Remember, they MUST drink the alcohol first or the meal will not be proper. By following these simple steps your 'better half' will surely remember this evening for a long time to come.


AA


If YOU have a problem you wish to share with our Agony Aunt, you may
reach her by mailing Agony Aunt


06.03.00. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A503191

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more