Agony Aunt

0 Conversations

Dear AA,

I am in a dreadful mess, my girlfriend Wendy has run off with another, as she said the Christmas present I gave her, (a lump of coal and a large book), was not good enough. I explained that if she waited a couple of million years or so, the lump of coal, pressed between the pages of the large book would turn into a spectacular diamond, what more could a girl ask for???

She is now seeing Scruff the Dog!!! He has a big wossname, and she says he treats her as a lady should be treated. I still love her though, and all my pleading falls on deaf ears, I am so miserable and depressed. What am I to do????


Yours sadly,

Wilson Brown-Bear. :-(

Dear Wilson,

Poor thing, it looks as if your dear Wendy is going to the dogs. There is not much left for you to do except straighten your fur, perk your ears and polish your nose. I suggest that you allow Wendy to have her fling and get on with a new fling of your own. Start by throwing all signs of Wendy out the door and opening your eyes to the bright New World that is before you.

Within no time you will find a nice shapely teddy that will put Wendy to shame. Of course if you are determined to win Wendy back then you could always show your animal side by hitting that worm of a dog Scruff where it hurts (in his big wossname). Then, while Scruff is licking his wounds, drag your Wendy back home where you can charm her with your own wossname and show her that the grass is never greener on the other side, only full of dirt and worms.


AA


If YOU have a problem you wish to share with our Agony Aunt, you may
reach her by mailing Agony Aunt


13.03.00. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A503777

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more