h2g2 Post 05.07.01

0 Conversations


Posted: 5th July 2001

Editorial

'My bags are packed'... well actually they are not! I have spent far too much time at the Royal Procrastination Society recently, so now I find it is 1am and I still have lots to do
before flying to London to join in the fun of the h2g2 Summer Meet.

Bearing this in mind I will be brief.

Your Post just grows and grows. We start yet another new column this week, welcoming Aaron O'Keefe to the fold. Another new writer, David Porteous, thrills us with the story of the octopus, Methos brings more of her popular Mongolian Legends to life and MaW explains the new features to be found in his GuidePost utility.

The new game, Big Bandwagon, which The Post had hoped to start running next week, has to take a back seat for the moment until both Pastey and Shazz have a little more time at their disposal. It is in the throes of being set up and we hope to tell you more very soon.

There is more than enough to keep you busy whilst the Post Team infiltrate the Summer Meet, so the best thing is for me to just let you get on with it!


Any copy, articles, suggestions should be sent to The Editor. Please use this same address if you are interested in volunteering to become a regular contributor. If you are unsure what The Post is looking for, why not check out the Writing For The Post page.

shazzPRME

FeaturesRegulars

  • IMWRS.

  • A New Column from Aaron O'Keefe.

  • The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A566660

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more