h2g2 Post 26.07.01

0 Conversations



Posted: 26th July 2001

Editorial

The first week of The Big Bandwagon draws to a close and two researchers will be packing their bags and leaving very soon.

It has been interesting to see how they all cope... Uncle Heavy has been keeping an eye on things and furnishes us with a report of the goings on.

Sadly Frankie Roberto has had connection and hard drive problems this week and has now been dragged away on holiday. We look forward to the return of his interviews in September .

Wowbagger is also taking a short sabbatical, but asked that one of his favourite cartoons has another airing. As ever, we are happy to oblige.

We welcome yet another to our ranks. Grandad Ugg is pleased to be able to offer a counselling service in the form of his 'Agony Uncle' column. Please drop by and pester him if you have any worries preying on your mind.

We also have magic and intrigue for you this week as DoctorMO looks at the way to harness magic and Yossarian Prefect becomes involved with the Knights Templar.

There are plenty more items to keep you occupied. As you can see from the uneven balance, our regular contributors have come up trumps yet again.


Any copy, articles, suggestions should be sent to The Editor. Please use this same address if you are interested in volunteering to become a regular contributor.

shazzPRME

FeaturesRegulars
  • The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A566697

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more