The DragonHouse Tea Room

4 Conversations

A green dragonCream tea

Now the DragonHouse has a multipurpose tearoom. When you post a new coversation please put in the subject which area of the Tea Room it is located (example: "Talking Table: West Wing")

Click to Join The Dragon House
The Dragon House

To the DragonHouse^

North Wing of Tea Room

This area is for sitting areas and dinning areas. It is often used as a break room and a meeting area

South Wing of Tea Room

This area is where all the relaxing spa things are. There are pools, hot springs, suanas, and many more items.

East Wing of Tea Room

This where all things used here are stored. Dragons and others usually use this area as a secret meeting area.

West Wing of Tea Room

Vacant, please post here any suggestions for this wing

Central Plaza

This area is mainly used for open air parties

Suggestions

Please post any suggestions on the thread that says Suggestions


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A5749392

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more