Prayer Team

5 Conversations

Intro


This is just somewhere to discuss and bounce around ideas about praying regulary for anything that crops up in the Prayer Room.

Guidelines

Just thought some guidlines/ideas might help. If you think that anything should be added or should be removed/changed, please say so.

  • Please have a look at the Prayer Room round about once every three days. That way there is someone covering the room everday.
  • To be notified of any new postings select the 'Click here to be notified of new Conversations about this entry' option at the bottom of the Prayer Room page.
  • If someone has posted a prayer/prayer request, and no one has responded, then please drop a note saying that someone has read their posting and that someone is praying for them.
  • If you say that you'll pray for someone, please remember to do so! I've almost forgotten to do so, but I'm sure not everyone is as forgetful as me.
  • Feedback. Please post a message on anything you want too. If anything is going wrong and needs changing, please say!

Egroup

As a team, this is for 'behind-the-scenes' discussion of issues that are either not suitable for discussion on h2g2, or would clutter the place up. All Team members are encouraged to join this as it is one way of keeping everyone notified of stuff. If you haven't received an invitation to join it, please see Ad or Kenrick.

Stuff

As the title suggests, this is place where more stuff can be put as soon as someone has thought of something to put here.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A577253

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more