I wonder

0 Conversations

I wonder. I wonder at the world. At it’s vastness, and it’s diversity. I wonder at the sky and what it is. I wonder at belief and who is right. I wonder about love, and wonder if I have known it’s face. I wonder at peace and if it is possible. I wonder at the number of people there are, at the number of thoughts they have and at how small and insignificant I am in such a huge population, in such a huge world, in such an infinite universe. I wonder at the creativity of the human being. At the number of ways one thing can be interpreted. I wonder at language and how such an amazing thing has evolved and evolved us. I wonder how long it can last. I wonder at randomness. I wonder at miracles and at everyday events. I wonder at tradition. What is tradition? I wonder at purity and how something can be one thing and nothing else. I wonder at good and at evil and the amount of each in everything. I wonder if I am right. I wonder at life, and living. I wonder at death. I wonder about before life and after it. I wonder if universes are parallel and if I am simply a duplicate. I wonder if everyone really is unique. I wonder at individuality. I wonder at animals. I wonder at dreaming. I wonder at achievements, both of my own, and others’, and those yet to be achieved. I wonder about the future. I wonder about what will be and what will cease to be. I wonder about the past. I wonder at things that happened that we will never know. I wonder at things that have happened that we can’t explain. I wonder at fear. I wonder why it is so powerful. I wonder at emotion. Why are human beings emotive? I wonder if we would be better off without emotion and I wonder if I had the choice, which would I prefer. Is it better to feel and be hurt or to never feel? To feel grey. I wonder how many wish they never felt. I wonder how many wish they were dead, because death would be a relief from life. I wonder at these people and what events have caused them to reach this point. I wonder at the warmth of sunrises and the beauty of sunsets. I wonder at decisions. I wonder when the world will cease to exist. I wonder about infinity. I wonder about small insignificant things and how we can compare ourselves to the world and the universe. I wonder why each person believes he has a purpose, and if each person does believe this. I wonder if we each have a purpose. I wonder if there is a higher power. I wonder about external forces, and if we will ever discover them. I wonder at my life and the strange circumstances that have shaped it. I wonder at neutrality. I wonder at the present and how much I don’t know. I wonder at the amount of information there is. I wonder what is worth learning. I wonder what is worth the time. I wonder if time can be given a worth. I wonder if a person can be given a worth. I wonder if we are all truly equal. I wonder if life knows that it is cruel. I wonder at awareness. I wonder at the unknowns in my life. I wonder at money. I wonder at wealth and what it means. I wonder at ability and what determines it. I wonder at music and where it comes from. I wonder where creativity and imagination come from. I wonder if they have a limit and where that limit is. I wonder what is at the end of all creativity. I wonder.


-ST

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A6170366

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more