New York City Meetup

5 Conversations

WE'RE JUST AS COOL AS THOSE BRITISH PEOPLE!

On Saturday November the tenth, the Northeasern US researchers are planning to have their own answer to all those silly British meetups by gathering somewhere in uptown Manhattan. Applause! We're meeting at Veselka's, home to best pirogies money can buy, at a time to be determined, and afterwards doing some kind of light pub crawl that involves places friendly to folks under 21. Bar crawl! Bar crawl! We can call it a bar crawl, we're all Americans! yay. None of this pub nonsense. Anyhoo it looks like people can arrange to pick others up at major public transit points like Penn Station, and the times are flexible... I'll see you there!

These are the lovely people who have expressed interest thus far:

  • Batty

  • Shea the Sarcastic

  • Ioreth

  • Courtney

  • Tacsatduck

  • Paul H

  • Yossarian Prefect

  • furtim

  • Dr. Funk

If you're interested, just post on this page! We look forward to seeing you, and each other.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A636789

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more