Stories from Spook

1 Conversation

The End of Space

Over the next few weeks I will be working on the story 'The End of Space'. Each week there will be another few paragraphs or another chapter appearing in The Post. Once the story is finished I will put the whole story together in The Post

For links to all my stories go to My Home Page

Introduction

The spaceship Bravado got nearer and nearer to the edge of space. The captain, Captain Jim Jiggle looked out of his window. He could see nothing, as there was nothing to see. He was at the edge of everything. At the edge, of the place of no return. The reason the spaceship Bravado was at the edge of space was because the whole crew wanted to escape the existing space. Here is the crew of the spaceship Bravado and the reasons why they want to escape the space:

Captain Jim Jiggle: Is allergic to the most popular food in space: PIZZA. Hopes that beyond space there is a place that hates, PIZZA.

Science Officer John Smith: Fed up of people everywhere saying 'Is that really your name?'. Hopes that beyond space there is a place where the name John Smith has never been heard before, and he will be UNIQUE.

GORDAN: A ROBOT. Has a secret agenda that will become obvious as the story develops.

That is the crew of the spaceship Bravado. This small crew stole this spaceship when Captain Jim Jiggle, who was a real captain before this incident, declared it as a health risk. What they don't know is that there is a stowaway on board their stolen spaceship. This stowaway will be revealed later in the story.

At this moment in time, the spaceship Bravado is on the edge of space, and right next to the last planet in space. This planet is called NEW EARTH. It has the largest military force in space, and it has been informed that the stolen spaceship Bravado is in their area. This isn't the first time that they've had to deal with people escaping from space, but not even they could predict what was going to happen, NEXT!


The first part of CHAPTER 1 next week...


Spook

04.10.01. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A640397

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more