haunted dungeon

2 Conversations

A Dominatrix and her Dog

Welcome to the haunted dungeon. I am your tour guide for this dark and stormy evening. My name is Igor.smiley -

We are very proud of our little dungeon; all of the equipment here is top of the line!smiley - We specialize in torture, but we can be persuaded, for a small fee, to incarcerate your prisoners. If you'll just sign our guestbook(blood optional) we can commence with the tour. Ignore the latin and the fine print,smiley - No one really collects souls now-adays. I mean, where would we keep it?

Rector of Stiffkey in a cage with a lion

The torture room, on your right, is fully stocked with the latest devises; a kind of high tech chamber of horrors.MWaHaaahaaa
*cough* excuse me. The dampness sometimes makes me cough.

smiley - smiley -

Oh, ignore Aristotle. He died here. He's always trying to catch the spider that did him in.

smiley - smiley -

Over here, beyond the pool of acid, we have the oubellettes. Ignore the pleading and whining, please.*sniff* some people have no staminasmiley -

Someone in agony with headache; gets relief when hole is drilled in skull!

Over here, past the skull rack, we have our snack bar. Please feel free to purchase souviniers. The chattering teeth are nice, and the Pinchers work well *cough*, or so I'm told.smiley -

Well, that just about does it for our little tour. Please, make yourself comfortable; one of our torturers will be here to begin your "treatment" soon. Oh, you're just sight-seeing?smiley - Maybe you should have read that fine print, after all...

Back to the Haunted Dungeon


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A681266

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more