45 Words

1 Conversation


On the 28th we are three. So, in a tribute to all of us, here is this week's 45 words.

h2g2 Born 28 April 1999

The final real life embodiment of the radio show by DNA.

A living, breathing guide with 975881 researchers doing field research on Earth.

No longer 'Mostly Harmless' but 39742 entries.

Volunteering Subs, ACEs, Gurus and Scouts continually help the editorial team make the guide grow.

Next Week

A 45 words special looking at those who have not just contributed 45 words, but 42 articles or more to the edited guide in its first three years.


Demon Drawer


The Demon
Drawer Archive


25.04.02 Front Page

Back Issue Page

1Correct as of noon
yesterday.
2Correct as of date of
publication.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A736878

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more