Richard's First Flight in the Microlight!

2 Conversations

Great news! Richard has finally flown G-CBKF, his 360 microlight, himself. We all waited with baited breath - but all was well and, apart from the odd bounce on landing, it was all very impressive. You can see the video by scrolling down past the photographs below.

Photographs of the microlight's first flight by the test pilot.

In Transit
  • After a lot of sweat and tears from the 360 build team the 360 Microlight G-CBKF is ready for its first test flight...

    See Larger Image 1

On the strip
  • The engine fires up well at start the yellow aeroplane's maiden voyage.

    See Larger Image 2

Last Minute
Plane Starts Take Off
The Tail's Off the Ground
  • Full power down the runway and its tail lifts off the ground - now is the moment where it can all go horribly wrong...

    See Larger Image 5

Airborne!

Click here to watch Richard flying the microlight for the very first time.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A775389

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more