360 - Changing the World by Degrees

0 Conversations


Latest news from 360 -
Changing the World by Degrees
.

The Holistic Health site on 360 Changing the World

by Degrees is currently discussing meditation, healing, aromatherapy, Chinese medicine and homeopathy.

One of the most popular threads Healing or Hokum? got onto the subject of whether it's right to charge for healing. So now we have a new series of articles examining The Spiritual Laws of Prosperity.

On the main site, Action Madagascar have started a press release workshop so people can learn how to write the best and most arresting press release to publicise their work here.

And there's an aromatherapist threatening to punch a beagle...but you'll have to find that one for yourself!


MaggyW


Changing The World By Degrees Archive

04.07.02 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A778836

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more