This is the story of

1 Conversation

Author's Note: We are going to assume that this takes place in another reality; it is not the Mean Mister Mustard the Beatles sang of. Or, we can say it is a bit of Fan Fiction.

This is the story of Mean Mister Mustard.
Now, as we all know, Mean Mister Mustard sleeps in the park, shaves in the dark trying to save papper. Sleeps in the hole in the road, savin' up to buy her some clothes, keeps a ten bob note up his nose. His sister Pam works in the shop she never stops she's a go-getter. Takes him out to visit the Queen. Only place that he's ever been. Always shouts out something obscene. But what you may not know about him may very well surprise you. In fact, in a recent study, 9 out of 16.28 people didn't even know who he was and an astonishing 83 out of 86 of those who knew of him didn't know what he had done. But there is quite a bit more to this seemingly simple man than meets the eyes. In fact, he is, undoubtedly one of the worlds most complicated men. Our tale beggins on the little known island of Niue.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A780167

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more