The h2g2 Post 21.03.11

0 Conversations

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 21st March 2011

Have Your Say

This was certainly an interesting weekend. I eventually tried to catch up with all the consortium threads to find out what is what and where we stand. I got the wrong end of the stick and thought decisions had been made. I still posted to a couple of threads, and I wrote a journal. Turned out, I'm not the only one who has lost the plot somewhat. The good thing about my journals is, that lots of people post, having lots of different things to say, so I can learn (as can they), and all this in a very friendly atmosphere because that is the nature of my journals. That doesn't mean that the atmosphere in the consortium threads isn't friendly, but it is just not quite the same thing as talking to your close friends. Anyway, I had some great feedback, not least from the committee members. They are really glad about any feedback they can get, so if you haven't done so already, please have a look at the Magrathea Workshop. You will find some ideas in the 'Unified Guide Theory' article below. Don't stop there, though, as there is a lot more to read in this issue of the Post. Please enjoy.


Bel

LIFE AS WE DON'T KNOW IT

 

 

 

 
SPECTACULAR
CLEVER AND SMART

 

 
COMMUNITY
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A79168837

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more